• Raised reached 4000 people on our social media and $2000 funds during an online Campaign on “The well-being of girls and women recovering from COVID19impact matter” the funds have been the organization in running the Nguvu Ya Africa connect’s “ From scarcity to abundance” project that is going on this year.
• 110 Girls and young women reached and positively impacted during the 1ST edition of Connect with Nguvu Ya Africa’s “from Scarcity to abundance” project launched on September 23rd, 2020. With the purpose of addressing the social economic challenges facing women and girls during/after COVID19.
• Organization has 4 volunteers and 2 part time staff with a motivational stipend to help in their basic need since September 2020
• 30 girls and women are direct beneficiary of Nguvu Ya Africa’s small grants after winning on the second edition of Connect with Nguvu Ya Africa’s “from Scarcity to Abundance” project held on October 10th, 2020. These 30 young women are divided into 2 groups (Transformers and Dancers) to better grow their small business and they are being supervised and trained to continue growing their ideas. The goal is to grow 30 women’s economy each month. 150 children which 70 percent are girls aged between 10-14 years were impacted by Nguvu Ya Africa artistic activities.
• A 2-week Arts as education workshop was conducted to equipe 100 basics in computer and technology.
• 250 girls received a 3-day educational program on practical skills in menstrual hygiene management and how to make a Reusable sanitary pad.
• 250 sanitary pads were given to each girl in our program. They left with a reusable pad and skills to make more reusable pads to sustain themselves and teach others.
• A Nguvu Ya Africa “Zingahe” Christmas Show by Nguvu Ya Africa’s children. Which gathered and impacted more than 1,000 people (parents, children, pastors, teachers, and local stakeholders) who came to witness their children present.
Goma , ULPGL/KYESHERO – DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGOEmail: email@example.comTéléphone: (+243) 976 718 009